Butane Company the initiator and pioneer of LPG industry in Iran, was established by late Mr. Mahmoud Khalili and his oldest son Mohsen Khalili in 1953.
On this basis, in 1984, Butane Kalaye Gas CO started its activities in the Butane group and over time due to the presence in the project executive with the company's new name (Butane Procurement and Engineering Services CO), has developed its activities in both engineering services and products .
One of the most important capabilities of the company, providing Liquefied gas products industries, as well as ammonia and Cryogenic ,aviation ,power plant, Oil and Petrochemical Industries from International reputable manufacturers. Capabilities in providing products from Company are as follows:
• Various types of instrument
• Types of vaporizers, SNG stations, gas and air mixer
• Pumps and compressors of Chemical and Petrochemical
• Valves, fittings and regulators
• Storage tanks in various capacities
• Industrial hoses, couplings, fittings, hose, expansion jointss, loading and unloading arms